White vegetable curry is a easy curry recipe which needs no much ingredients for the preparation.
Traditional vegetable kurma is prepared by making a masala paste at first. But this recipe is quite simple and tasty. In this curry, no spices are added. You can add a little pepper as per Taste to add in the flavour.
The white vegetable curry with no much extra flavour is a good treat for all vegetarians and goes really well with chapathis or any roti of your choice.You can add any kind of vegetable of your choice.
Cooking Time: 20 Min
- Oil | 2 tbsp
- Onion | 1
- Ginger | 1 tsp ( Chopped)
- Chillies | 6
- Potato | 1 Cup
- Beans | 1 Cup
- Carrot | 1 Cup
- Thin Coconut Milk | 2 Cups
- Thick Coconut Milk | 1 Cup
- Pepper powder | as required
- Salt | to taste
- Coriander Leaves |
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- In a pot, add oil and once the oil is hot, add sliced onion and salt to taste.
- To this add chopped ginger, chillies and sauté it for a minute.
- Add cubed potatoes, beans and Carrot to this and give a good mix.
- To this, add thin coconut milk and mix nicely.
- Close and cook for 15 minutes.
Step – 2
- Add thick coconut milk and bring this to a boil.
- Add required amount of pepper powder and some coriander leaves.
- Give a nice mix and switch off the flame.