A simple dessert for all vermicelli lovers out there. This is a very easy dessert and easy to prepare whenever you feel like having a quick dessert. This nutty and delicious Indian dessert will surely be a pure bliss..
- Roasted thin vermicelli | 1 1/2 cup
- Ghee | 1 tbsp
- Milk | 1/2 cup
- Sugar| 5 tbsp
- Cashew nut| 1 tbsp
- Almonds | 1 tbsp
- Pistachio | 1 tbsp
- Cardamom powder | 1/4 tsp
- Saffron | 1/4 tsp
- Water to sprinkle
How to Cook!
- In a pan,heat one tbsp ghee ,add the nuts sliced and sauté for a min.
- Add vermicelli and sauté for a min.
- Pour the milk into it and add cardamom powder.
- Now add the 2-3 tbsp sugar and mix well.
- Sprinkle some water twice and add rest of the sugar and keep It closed at a low fame for 5 min until done.
- Serve on a plate and garnish with nuts and saffron.