Tutti Frutti Cake is a soft and fluffy cake to have a cup of tea.And to surprise, the amount of sugar added gives you a reason to bake this cake.This cake will be loved by kids and grown-ups alike. The tutti-frutti added to this recipe is homemade. I shall share with you the recipe of tutti frutti soon.
Hope you enjoy baking.
Electric Oven, Beater
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- 1/4cup orange juice
- ½ cup butter
- 1 1/2cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2tsp baking powder
- 1/4tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- ½ cup tutti-frutti
How to Cook!
- Sift the flour, salt and baking powder and keep aside.
- Beat the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add the eggs and beat well again.
- Add the orange juice and vanilla essence.
- Gradually add the flour mixture and beat until incorporated.
- Finally, add in tutti frutti and fold in.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Pour the batter into a loaf pan and bake for about 25 to 30 min or until when inserted a knife and it comes out clean.
- Once done, remove from oven and allow to cool before you slice.
- Have your slice with a cup of tea. Enjoy