As you can see in the dish name Tomato has a role in this fry but also garlic play big role adding up fragrance and flavor. Tomato Beef Roast contains loads of garlic and pepper which gives a different flavour to it. You may take little time but I assure you that you will enjoy this.
Grinder, Cooker, Chopping Board, Bowl, Chopping Knife, Spoon, Pan, Saucepan
- Boneless Beef | 400g
- Onion | 1 large
- Tomato | 1 large
- Garlic | 8-10
- Ginger garlic paste | 2 tsp
- Green chilly | 4
- Red chilly powder | 1 1/2tbsp
- Turmeric powder | 1 tsp
- Pepper powder | 1 tbsp
- Curry leaves | 7-8 leaves
- Salt | to taste
- Oil | 2 tbsp
Let’s start cooking
- Clean the beef and cut into small pieces.
- Marinate it with salt, red chilly powder, turmeric powder and ginger garlic paste.
- Pressure cook it for 30 minutes after 1 whistle.
- Take a deep pan and add tomato and water.
- Boil it for 10 minutes, and let it cool
- Peel off the skin and make a paste out of it.
- Heat a saucepan and add oil into it.
- Add chopped garlic saute for 2 minutes.
- Then add sliced onion and green chilly, sauté until soft.
- Now add the tomato paste and cook until oil separates.
- To it add cooked beef with stock and let it cook until the stock dries off.
- Finally add pepper powder and 2 finely chopped garlic.
- Cook it for another 2 minutes, add curry leaves and switch off the flame.
- Serve hot and enjoy.”