This is entirely a different kind of pudding with a mixture of toffee, fresh cream and fried nuts. Everyone can enjoy this pudding while eating and it can chew because it’s full of nuts and toffee.
Equipment 1, Equipment 2, Equipment 3
- Milkmaid – 1 tin.
- Fresh cream-2 tin.
- Dream whip-2 sachet.
- Milk- 1\2 cup.
- Bread- 2 slices.
- Hide n seek biscuit- 1 pack.
- Nuts- 1 cup.
For preparing milkmaid toffee:
- Take a pressure cooker and insert the milkmaid tin without opening into it.
- Fill the cooker with water level above the milkmaid tin.
- Turn on the flame until one whistle occurs and after keep in a low flame for another 45 minutes.
- Then turn off the flame and you can take the milkmaid tin out of the cooker and keep aside to cool.
- After cooling open the tin and can be noticed in brown colour as a toffee.
For preparing cream mixture:
- Beat 2 packet of dream whip powder and keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl add the milkmaid toffee into it along with 2 tin fresh cream and ½ cup of milk and whipped cream.
- Whip this well to make a good creamy mixture.
- Take a pudding tray and pour the mixture into it.
- Fry one by one in butter like chopped cashew, small pieces of hide n seek biscuits, chopped almonds and bread in a tiny small piece.
- After frying all these first take the fried bread and put on the creamy mixture and secondly fried biscuit and finally decorate the fried cashew and almonds on top of the pudding.
Our delicious pudding is ready