Tender coconut is a very healthy and refreshing drink.. It has got much nutritious value.There are many recipes for tender coconut. Here is my favorite one,” Tender coconut falooda”. I promise you guys, you are going to love it
Blender, Sauce pan
- Coconut Milk | 2 cups
- Sugar | 4 tbsp
- Cornflour | 1 1/2 tbsp
- Tender coconut pulp | 1 cup
- Basil seeds | 2 tbsp
- Tender coconut water | 2 cup
- Sugar | 3 tbsp
- Gelatin | 2 tbsp
- Water | 6 tbsp
- Vanilla Ice cream | 4 scoop
How to Prepare
- Take a pan add coconut milk,4 tbsp sugar, and cornflour and give a good mix. Keep the pan in low flame and stir until it thickens. Thus our custard is ready. Let it cool at room temperature.
- Cut the tender coconut pulp into small pieces and keep it aside
- Soak basil seeds in 3 tbsp water and wait to double its size.
- Soak the gelatin in water for 5 minutes and heat it at low flame till it’s melt completely.
- Take a pan, pour tender coconut water and add 3 tbsp sugar and heat it in low flame for 2 minutes. Add melted gelatin and give a good mix.
- Pour this in a square mold and let it refrigerate until set. We can call it as glass pudding. Once it is set, cut it into small cubes and keep it a side.Now start layering
- In a glass, pour 1 tbsp prepared custard and then add some pieces of tender coconut pulp.
- Add 1/2 tbsp soaked basil seeds and layer it with glass pudding cubes..
- Repeat the layer once again and finish it of with 1 scoop of ice cream at the top.