I am trying a very easy and rich , Tender coconut custard with dry fruits.Tender coconut water is a power house of many minerals. Its actually an energy booster.And when it comes to almond,we should all have a habit of eating it daily.It really helps in lowering blood sugar level.And walnuts contain a rich amount of vitamin E in it.Dates are really a very good source of antioxidants.so lets have all these goodness in a single bowl.
- Tender coconut pulp-1 cup
- Tender coconut water-1 cup
- Thick coconut milk-1 cup
- Cornflour-1 tablespoon
- Sugar-4 tablespoon
- Condensed Milk-1/2 cup
- Cardamom powder-1/4 teaspoon
- Dry fruits(i included almonds,cashews,dates,pistachois and walnuts)-1 cup
How to Make!
- Mix cornflour using enough water(almost 2-3 Tbsp water).
- Heat a saucepan and add the cornflour and tender coconut water in to it.Allow it to condense .
- Now turn off the gas and add coconut milk,sugar,milkmaid and cardamom powder in to it.Give it a good mix.
- Our custard is ready.Allow it cool.
- Dry roast the dry fruits using a fry pan.
- Finally add the roasted dry fruits and tender coconut pieces in to the custard.Mix well and refrigerate it.