Tandoori is a classic masala in Indian cuisine normally used with non-veg items.But the combination with gopi or cauliflower yields good.Here is a simple and easy recipe of tandoori gopi fry which can be served with a cup of tea as well as a side dish with fried rice…
Deep fry Pan
- Cauliflower – 1
- Thick Yogurt – 1 Cup
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1/2 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
- Chilly Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Corriander Powder – 2 tsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tsp
- Cumin Powder – 1 tsp
- Kasoori Methi – 1 tsp
- Lemon – 1/2
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- Cut the Cauliflower in to florets and boil in water adding salt about 5 min.
- Drain the cauliflower and keep it aside.
Step – 2
- In Bowl add Thick yogurt,Ginger-garlic paste,Turmeric Powder,Chilly Powder,Corriander Powder,Garam Masala,Cumin Powder,Kasoori Methi and mix well.
- Add Cauliflower to this and give a gentle mix.
- Squeeze half a lemon to this adding salt and 1 tbsp oil.
- Mix gently and rest it for 30 min.
Step – 3
- Add Cornflour to coat the cauliflower and give a mix.
- Deep fry the florets until golden brown.