Tamarind chutney is a very usual dip served with north Indian snacks. Crispy samosa dipped in tamarind chutney is really a treat. Come lets make this together.
- Seedless Tamarind | 1/4 cup
- Dates | 5 nos
- Red chilly powder| 1 tablespoon
- Salt | 1/4 tsp
- Water | 1/3 cup
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- Soak seedless tamarind and dates in water for 30 minutes.
Step – 2
- In a blender add these soaked seedless tamarind ,dates ,red chilly powder and salt.
- Blend this in to smooth paste by adding water.