My entire family really loved this crispy sweet goodness.Sweet cutlet is a very good combination of traditional taste with a twist.This is made of boiled and mashed banana with goodness of dry-fruits.
- Banana | 2 large (boiled and mashed)
- Cashew chopped | 1/4 cup
- Almond chopped | 1/4 cup
- Raisins | 1 tbsp
- Grated coconut | 1/4 cup
- Rice flour | 1/2 cup
- Sugar | 4 tbsp
- Ghee | 2 tbsp
- Milk | as required
- Bread crumbs | as required
- Oil | for shallow frying
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- Take mashed banana in a bowl and add rice flour and sugar.
- Mix well with hands and keep it aside.
Step – 2
- Heat ghee in a frying pan add chopped cashew n almonds. Roast until golden brown.
- Add raisins and grated coconut. Mix well for 2 minutes.
- Add banana mixture to this and mix until well cooperated.
- Turn off the flame and wait for 10 minutes.
Step – 3
- Make small balls out of banana mixture and pat it into cutlet shape.
- Dip banana cutlet in milk and cover it with bread crumbs.
- Do the same for the rest of the cutlets.
Step – 4
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the cutlets until golden brown.
- Enjoy it with tea or coffee..