Imagine a day without electricity and guests are at our doorsteps. As per our tradition first, we will think about receiving them with a welcome drink. Yes….!!! Here is a cooling refreshing mojito where we don’t need any juicer or any kitchen appliances. Its all made with our bare hands. Here you go with cool and quick Strawberry Mojito…
Glass, Masher, Spoon
- Strawberry | 6
- Lemon | 1
- Mint leaves | 5 -6 leaves
- Sugar | 1 tbsp
- Cuscus seeds | 1/2 tbsp
- Cool Soda | 1 can
1. Soak cus cus seeds in water
2. Smash strawberries with a smasher and add sugar.
3. Squeeze lemon and add finely chopped mint leaves.
4.By this time cus cus seeds will be soaked. Add it and combine well.
5. Now pour cool soda and garnish it with a thinly sliced lemon and mint leaves.