Spiced Apple Cake is one of the softest cake which is best for your tea time. If you are a person who likes apple then you should definitely try this out or if you are among the group who dislikes apples, trust me you will love this cake with a bite you take. So follow this recipe to turn your apples into soft and delicious cake!!
Electric Oven, Beater
Things You Need:
- Grated Apple (with skin) | 1 Cup
- Sugar |1 Cup
- Water |3/4 Cup
- Butter |3/4 Cup
- Egg |1
- Cinnamon powder |1 Tsp
- Nutmeg powder |1/2 Tsp
- Flour |1 3/4 Cups
- Baking powder |1 Tsp
- Baking soda |1/2 Tsp
- Preheat the oven to 180 Degree Celsius.
- Butter a circular pan (9 inches) and line it with baking paper. Dust it with a little flour to prevent the cake from getting stuck in the pan.
- Put the grated apples, sugar, water, butter, cinnamon, and nutmeg into a large saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Cool the apple mixture to prevent scrambled eggs when we add them.
- Once it cools down add the egg, flour, baking powder and baking soda. Wisk until incorporated.
- Pour your batter into the pan and bake it for 20-25 minutes until the toothpick inserted comes out clean when pricked into the center.
- Serve it hot with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream or drizzle with melted vanilla chocolate.