Egg curries are my absolute favorite. They are very easy to make. Egg is the best source of protein in our diet. It contains vitamin D ,B6,B12 and selenium. And also a good source of fat soluble vitamin. Egg is considered as the most perfect breakfast. Egg is one among the superfood list. It is a very rich source of choline.
Today I am making a very special egg curry. It is really a thick gravy with the delicacy of thick coconut milk with very little amount of spices added. I cooked this in a clay pot. So it is a one pot curry recipe and anyone can make this very easily in no time.
Do try this recipe. It is really delicious .I enjoyed it with some ghee paratha. And it was indeed a treat to my taste buds.
Clay Pot, Spoon
- Oil | 4 Tbsp
- Eggs | 6
- Thick coconut milk | 1 cup
- Onion | 1
- Tomato | 1
- Green chilly | 6
- Ginger | 1 Tbsp
- Chilly powder | 1 Tbsp
- Turmeric powder | 1/2 Tsp
- Garam masala | 1/2 Tsp
- Vinegar | 1 Tsp
- Curry leaves
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- Add water in a pot and boil eggs .
- Remove the shell and keep it aside .
Step – 2
- In a clay pot ,add oil .
- In to it ,add chilly and turmeric powder .
- Saute this for a minutes.
Step – 3
- Make slits over the eggs and put it in the masala mix
- Saute this for 2 minutes.
- Then add onion,green chillies and ginger .
- Give them a good mix .
- Close and cook in a very low flame until the onion softens.
Step – 4
- Then add thick coconut milk .
- Combine everything well
- Close and cook until it boils .
- Then add garam masala and give a mix
- Then add tomato , vinegar and curry leaves .
- Close and cook for 5 minutes .
- Then turn off the flame .