Snow peas are actually chinese in orgin.They are eaten whole in its pods while still unripe.It is packed with a large amount of vitamin B6 ,pantothenic acid,magnesium and phosphorus.And also a good source of dietary fibers.
I got these peas from my mother’s kitchen garden.Yes,it is organic.100% organic.So Iam going to make my lunch healthier.Join me in this healthy ride.
- Snow pea | 2 cups
- Onion | 1(small)
- Green chilly | 2(chopped)
- Ground coconut | 1 Tablespoon
- Mustard seeds | 1 Tsp
- Curry leaves | 1 TSp(chopped)
- Salt | to taste
- Turmeric powder | 1 pinch
- Coconut oil | 1 Tsp
Now You are ready to Proceed … Let’s Start
- Pour oil into a cooking pan on full flame
- Add mustard seeds and make them splutter.
- Now add onion, chilies, curry leaves, chopped snow pea, salt, turmeric powder and give it a mix.
- Let it close the lid and cook for 10-15minutes
- After it add coconut and cooks it for another 2 minutes.
Healthy snow pea thoran is ready