Snickers are all time favorite of mine… I know many of them love snickers choclate. Ever tried to make a snickers swiss roll which taste as tasty as snickers.. lets have a look on this quick and simple swiss roll recipe.
Electric Oven, Beater
- Eggs | 4
- Oil | 1/4 cup
- Milk | 1/ 4 cup
- Vanilla essence | 1 tsp
- Sugar | 1/3 cup
- All porpous flour | 3/4 cup
- Cocoa powder | 1/4 cup
- Baking powder | 1 tbsp
- Salt | 1/2 tsp
For Filling Cream
- Whipping cream | 1oo ml
- Nutella | 1/2 cup
- Mashmallon pluff | 1/2 cup
- Caramel sauce | 1 cup
- Salted peanut | 1/2 cup
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- Separate egg white and egg yolks into different bowls.
- Add sugar to egg yolks and beat until pale and fluffy.
- Add oil, milk and vanilla essence, beat for another 1 minute.
Step – 2
- Sift all the dry ingredients together and slowly fold into the above mixture.
- Using a electric beater, beat egg whites seperately until stiff peaks are formed.
- Fold it with egg mixture and keep it ready.
Step – 3
- Butter a 29x38 inch pan and line it with baking paper.
- Pour the cake batter into the pan and tap 2 times to release air bubbles.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degree for 10-12 mintues.( until a toothpick comes oit clean).
- Once the cake is baked transfer it into another baking paper and slowly roll it.( do this step while cake is warm). Keep it aside.
Step – 4
- Take a bowl add whipping cream,Whip the cream until stiff peaks.
- Add nutella and beat for another 2 minutes.
- In a bowl, Add salted peanuts into the caramel sauce and mix well.
Step – 5
- Now its time to assign. Unroll the cake, spread marshmallows pluff.
- Add salted peanut caramel mixture on it and make a thin layer.
- Now spread nutella whipping cream mixture above it.
- Slowly roll the cake and garnish it as you wish.( I have spread some whipping cream above the cake and add chopped peanuts, snickers and drizzled some caramel sauce)