Here is the recipe for Snickers lovers.nutty, fudgy, and chewy brownies…….
Equipment 1, Equipment 2, Equipment 3
- 1/2 cup – Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
- 10 oz – Semisweet Chocolate, melted
- 1 cup – Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 tsp – Salt
- 2 – Eggs
- 1 cup – Flour
- 2-1/2 tbsp – Cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp – Instant espresso powder
- 1 cup – Chopped up Snickers
How to Cook!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8x8 inch square baking pan with parchment paper making sure it comes up the sides a bit, set aside.
- In the bowl of a standing mixer, cream together the butter and sugar, add the eggs and mix well.
- Add the melted chocolate, mix to incorporate. Add the flour, cocoa, espresso powder, and salt.
- Mix until everything is combined and the pieces of snickers and just mix to mix throughout the batter.
- Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan, bake them for about 35 to 40 minutes.
- Allow them to cool completely before serving.