We often have store bought samosa sheets in our kitchen .We try different samosa fillings with it .Lets try a very different recipe with it .You dont need to fry in lots of oil to make this delicacy .Today we are going to bake this samosa sheets and filling them with creamy shawarma filling .This recipe is a must try .Layering the creamy masala and samosa sheets and baking them in the oven – your job is too simple .And the dish is too delicious .You can enjoy this in dinner or can enjoy it with a cuo of coffee with your friends .Grated some mozzerella cheese to get that creamy chessy texture .This is a must try recipe .You will surely love it .
- Cucumber | 1
- Cabbage | 200g
- Carrot | 2
- Cooked Shredded Chicken | 1 Cup
- Samosa Sheet
- Crushed Pepper
- Grated Mozzarella Cheese
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- Boil chicken adding salt and little turmeric powder.
- Shred the chicken once it is cool down.
- In a pan, add the some butter and shredded chicken and a little pepper powder and saute for a minute.
- You can even use leftover chicken for this.
Step – 2
- Chop Cucumber, Cabbage and Carrot.
- Mix all this together and add shredded chicken to this.
- Combine everything well and keep this aside.
Step – 3
- Grease a baking pan with some butter.
- Spread mayonnaise in the baking tray evenly.
- Place the baking sheet on top and press gently.
- Spread some more mayonnaise on top and spread the prepared chicken mix above it.
- Top it some ketchup and Mayonnaise as per choice.
- Crush some pepper and some mozzarella cheese on top.
- Make a samosa sheet layer on above it.
- Repeat the process 2-3 times or even more than that according to the size of the baking tray yoy using.
- On top of the last layer, sprea some mayonnaise evenly on the samosa sheet and cover it with a layer of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake this at 180 degree celcious for 25-30 minutes.