Royal mango falooda is a very simple recipe. My family love this and always ask me to make it. It is yummy and crunchy goodness with lots of mango.
Sauce pan, Pudding tray
- Mango | 1 large
- Mango Ice cream | 4 scoop
- Vanilla Ice cream | 2 scoop
- Cus cus | 3 tbsp
- Vermicelli | 1 cup
- Mango pudding | 1 cup chopped
- Nuts (cashew almond pistachio ) | 1 cup
- Milk | 1 ltr
- Condensed milk | 1 cup
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- Soak cuscus in water overnight.
- Cook vermicelli in water by adding a pinch of salt. Keep it ready
- Chop nuts into small pieces.
Step – 2
- Cut mangoes into thinly sliced pieces n refrigerate.
- Cut mango pudding in squares pieces. Keep it ready
Step – 3
- Boil the milk and add condensed milk, stir for 10 minutes.
- Keep it in refrigerator for 4 hrs.
Step – 4
- Now its time for setting up falooda
- First add 1 scoop of mango ice cream, add 1 tbsp cuscus and chopped nuts.
- Add 1 spoon full of sliced mangoes.
- Now add 1 tbsp of boiled vermicelli.
- Add mango pudding cubes and pour 3 tbsp of chilled milk.
- Again repeat the layers.
- Last but not the least add a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top of it.
Garnish it with nuts and enjoy chilled royal mango falooda..