“Food is symbolic of LOVE when words are inadequate”..On this valentines day, bake something special for your sweetheart and lets enjoy the day with love.
40 minutes Min
Hand Blender, Electric Oven
- All purpose flour | 1 3/4 cup
- Cornstarch | 1/2 tbsp
- Salt | 1/2 tsp
- Baking soda | 3/4 tsp
- Cocoa powder | 1 1/2 tbsp
- Unsalted Butter | 1/2 cup
- Sugar | 1/2 cup
- Dark brown sugar | 1/3 cup
- Vanilla essence | 2 tsp
- Red food colour | 2-3 tsp
- Vinegar | 1 tsp
- Egg | 1
- Chopped almonds | 1/3 cup
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree for 15 minutes.
- Sift all the dry ingredients together and keep it aside.
Step – 2
- In a large bowl add butter, sugar and brown sugar. Beat using a hand mixer until well combined.
- Add vanilla essence, red food colour, vinegar and egg. Mix for 2 minutes.
Step – 3
- Its time to add the dry ingredients, add half of the sifted flour and combine well.
- Add the other half and mix in a low speed until well combined.
- Add chopped almonds and mix well.
- Scoop out 1 tbsp of cookie dough (using icecream scoop) each and transfer it into a butter paper lined tray.
Step – 4
- Bake it at 180 degree for 15- 18 minutes or until top of the cookie are set.
- Remove it from the oven and tranfer it onto a wirerack, Cool the cookies completely and serve..