Rava ladoo or sooji ladoo is a famous Indian dessert which can be prepared in no time. The mixture of roasted rava and coconut together with roasted nuts gives a complete sweet treat.
10 – 12
Tawa, Deep pan
- Rava | 2 cup
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Grated coconut | 2 cup
- Chopped Cashew | 2-3 tbsp
- Cardamom powder | 1 tsp
- Ghee | 4 tbsp
- Water | 1/2 cup
How to Make
Step – 1
- Heat ghee in a pan and roast cashew, keep it aside.
Dry roast rava in a tawa and keep it ready.
Step – 2
- Take a deep pan, add water and sugar, bring to boil.
- Add grated coconut and boil it for 5 -10 minutes. Saute it well until the sugar is dissolved completely.
- Add ghee(used to roast cashew) to this and mix well.
- Turn off the burner and immediatly add roasted rava and cashew. Mix well until well combined.
Step – 3
- By no time take a spoon full of rava mixture in your hand and roll to ladoos.
- Mixture will be damn hot, take care of your bare hands.
- You can make rava ladoo only when the mixture is super hot.
- Incase, rava mixture gets cooled down dont worry just sprinkle some hot water and roll to ladoos.
- Super sweet and tasty rava ladoos are ready to eat . Enjoy