Rasmalai is basically a south Asian dessert.It is loved by all dessert lover’s taste buds because of its rich creamy texture.Usually, it is made with paneer and that is really a time-consuming task.Here I am showing you a very easy and tasty recipe with milk powder.
Equipment 1, Equipment 2, Equipment 3
- Milk powder-1 cup.
- Milk-1 liter
- Sugar-6 tablespoon
- Milkmaid-1/2 cup
- Cardamom powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Baking powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Butter-1 tablespoon
- Egg -1
- Saffron-to garnish
How to Cook!
- Take a bowl and mix milk powder, baking powder and 1/4 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- Then add butter and egg into it.And knead it to a soft dough and keep it aside
- Take a cooking dish and add milk and sugar into it.
- when the milk boils, put the flame on slim and add milkmaid, cardamom, and saffron into it.
- Make small balls with the dough and put it into the milk and cook it for 5 minutes.
- Refrigerate and serve it cool