Quail Meat is delicate and tender which contains low-fat cholesterol causing absolutely no harm to the body.It is highly recommended to high Cholesterol people. Quail Roast is a simple recipe yet very rich in spices which absolutely satisfies our cravings
Kadai,Mortar and Pestle Set
- Quail Meat – 6
- Garlic – 3 nos
- Onion – 2
- Green Chillies – 4-5
- Ginger – Medium Sized
- Curry leaves – handful
- Peppercorn- 1 tbsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – ½ tbsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
- Chilly Powder – ½ tbsp
- Pepper powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- Smash garlic, ginger, and pepper in the mortar using pestle one by one and keep aside.
Step – 2
- In a Kadai, Add some oil.
- Add Smashed ginger, garlic, and Pepper.
- Add finely sliced Onions, Green Chillies, and curry leaves.
- Saute the above until the onions turn golden brown
Step – 3
- Add turmeric powder and sauté until the raw smell is gone.
- Add coriander powder and sauté well.
- Once the Corriander powder is sauted well, add Red chilly powder to this and mix well.
- Add Quail Meat to this and mix well the masala with the meat.
- Add salt and close the lid. add little water if needed
- Cook until half cooked a low flame, stirring in between
Step – 4
- Once the Quail meat is cooked, Stir continuously roasting the meat until the gravy is thick.
- Add curry leaves and pepper powder, cook for another 2 minute, turn off the flame
Ready to serve and enjoy