You must have already eaten macaroni but here I am trying to give an Indian flavor to it, this quick and easy mix will turn into delicious creamy macaroni with basic ingredients, also with a single pan will do this job. Guys… Don’t wait let’s start.
Pot / Deep pan
- Macaroni | 1 cups
- Maggi noodles ( chicken) | 1 packet
- Maggi chicken stock | 1 pcs
- Tomato | 1
- Green Chilly | 3
- Salt | up to you
- Ginger Garlic paste | 1/2 teaspoon
- Butter | 1 tbsp
- Carrot | a small pcs
- Curry leaves | couple of leafs
- Turmeric Powder | 1 pinch
- Quail Egg | 5
- Water | 3 cups
How to Cook!
- Take a pot and add water and egg, boil it for 10 minutes
- Cool the hard-boiled eggs and remove the shells.
- Cut it in half and keep it aside.
- Heat the pan /pot and add butter
- Add ginger garlic paste, let it be until it starts getting brown
- Add sliced tomato and chopped green chillies mix well, close the lid for 2 min
- Add chicken stock and salt, and a pinch of turmeric powder.
- Let everything combine well and become a paste.
- Now add macaroni and water. Let it boil.
- Add Maggi powder and Stir it well else powder will clot
- Cook it for 10-20: min ( it may vary depends on the macaroni)
- Break the Maggi noodles into 2-3 pcs and add into macaroni, cook until its done.
- Add chopped carrot and curry leaves, Let it cook for 4 min and add sliced egg
- Mix it well but make sure it’s not dry it should be creamy
- Serve it hot eat hot!
- You can also substitute butter with oil,
- you may add a regular chicken egg instead of the quail egg if not available,
- make sure you have still water left in the macaroni for noodles to get cooked lease add some hot water
- also adding black pepper while you are serving to plate will be an add up for those who need spicy.