Am fed up of regular banana pola and bread pola.. so thought of something different in my kitchen lab.. pizza pola is a easy and quick recipe. Just give a try and enjoy the cheesy pizza pola with your friends and family.
non-stick pan, blender
- Chicken | 2 breast pieces
- Turmeric powder | 1/4 tsp
- Red chilly powder | 1 tbsp
- Pepper powder | 1/2 tsp
- Vegetable oil | 1/4 cup
- Milk | 3/4 cup
- Maida | 3/4 cup
- Egg | 3
- Capsicum chopped | 1/2 cup
- Grated carrot | 1/2 cup
- Mozzarella cheese | 1/2 cup
- Coriander leaves | for garnishing
- Oregano | 1 tsp
- Oil | for frying
- Salt | to taste
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- Take cleaned and washed chicken breast piece.
- Marinate it with turmeric powder , red chilly powder ,pepper powder and salt.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the chicken until well cooked.
- Cut the fried chicken into small cubes and keep it ready.
Step – 2
- In a mixi jar add vegetable oil, eggs, maida and milk. Blend it until well combined.
- Add salt according to your taste.
Step – 3
- Heat a non stick pan, pour half of the bttet into it add chicken cubes, carrot and capaicum.
- Pour the remaining batter and close the lid.
- Cook it for 20 minutes in very low flame.
Step – 4
- Once its cooked, just flip it upside down and add grated mozzarella cheese and oregano to the top portion.
- Garnish it with grated carrot and coriander leaves.
- Let it cook for another 10 mints.
- Turn off the flame , cut and enjoy with ur tea or coffee