Pizza on a bun..yes..you heard it right.. We are going to make an easy recipe which is going to be a hit among your children. And its very easy that they can prepare it themselves or help us with it. You can either bake it or cook it on stove top. So, lets start…
- Small buns | 4
- Chicken breast | 1 piece
- Onion | 1 small
- Garlic | 2 pods
- Capsicum | 1 small
- Oregano powder |1/2tsp
- Black olives sliced | 1/2 cup
- Tomato ketchup
- Olive oil
- Mozarella Cheese | as required
- Salt n Chilli flakes
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- Clean the chicken and cut into small pieces. Add salt, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder and 1/2tsp chilli powder to it.
- In a frying pan,add a tbsp of olive oil and fry the chicken.
Step – 2
- Cut the onion and capsicum into small dices.
- In a frying pan, add a tbsp of olive oil add minced garlic to it and saute for 10 sec. Add the onion and capsicum and saute for a min.Add chilli flakes and salt according to your taste orelse you can skip the chilli flakes if your kids are not fond of spice. Now add the chicken,oregano powder and olives to it and switch off the flame.
Step – 3
- Now cut the bun into half. Place on a platter. Add a tbsp of ketchup to it and spread it.
- Now sprinkle a generous pinch of mozarella cheese to it.
- After that spread a tbsp of chicken mix on top.
- Complete the filling by adding a tbsp of mozarella cheese on each.
Step – 4
- Preheat oven to 200c for 5 min.Now place onto the grill rack and bake it for 5min or until cheese has melted.
- If using microwaving it.just cook it for about a min on high or until the cheese has melted.
- If cooking on stove top,heat a pan with lid for 5min at low flame. Grease pan with olive oil. Place buns on it and cook it covered for about 5-10 min at a low flame until the cheese has melted.
- Enjoy!!! Your pizza buns are ready.you can make this snack as a tiffin for kids or whenever u have unexpected guests.
- And you can change the fillings according to your choice. for example u can add sausages or fried paneer instead of chicken.
Pizza smells awesome..so does pizza buns..do try it!!!!