This is one of my classic Pistachio Cake recipes.Full of flavour and fragrance of pistachio, this cake would be a perfect bite for any occasion.Greeny and yummy, let’s give it a start.
kitchen machine,wooden spoon,spatula
- All-Purpose Flour – 1 Cup
- Baking powder – 1 teaspoon
- Sugar – 3/4 Cup
- Unsalted Butter – 2 tablespoons
- Eggs – 2
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Pistachio essence – 3/4 teaspoon
- Chopped pistachios – 1/4 Cup
- A tiny pinch of green food color
- 4 cups | Powdered sugar
- 1 Cup (2 sticks) |Butter
- 1/4 tsp | Pistachio essence
- 1-2 Tbsp | Milk
- A pinch | Green colour
How to Bake!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C / 375 degrees F. Grease, line and lightly dust an 8” round tin.
- Sieve the flour and baking powder twice. Keep aside.
- Add a small pinch of flour to the chopped pistachios.
- Heat the milk in a saucepan, add the butter to it. Cover to keep it hot.
- Add sugar and egg and beat till the texture is fluffy.
- Gently fold in the flour mixture. Add the essence and a little green food colour, Stir it into the batter gently.
- Add warm butter and milk mixture slowly.
- Fold in the chopped nuts.
- Pour the batter into the prepared tin. Bake for 30 minutes or till a wooden skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Beat butter until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add powdered sugar, and beat well.
- Add the milk, pistachio essence, green colour to it and beat well.
- The frosting is ready.Spread it over the cake and get it ready.