Here is an light and fluffy pistachio cake recipe, which is flecked with ground green pistachios. It is very easy to prepare.. You just need only 10 ingredients to bake this cake
hand mixer, Electric oven
- Shelled Pistachio | 1 cup
- Eggs | 3
- Butter softened | 1/2 cup
- White sugar | 1/2 cup
- Sour cream | 1/4 cup
- Milk | 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence | 2 tsp
- All purpose flour | 1 cup
- Baking powder | 1 1/2 tsp
- Salt | 1/2 tsp
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- Always take roasted unsalted pistachios.
- Remove the shell and ground the pistachio into fine powder. Add 1 tbsp of all purpose flour to pistachio while grinding.
- Take a bowl and sift all the dry ingredients ,add pistachio powder too. Keep it aside.
Step – 2
- Take softened unsalted butter into a bowl, add white sugar and beat well usung a hand mixer until you get a creamy texture.
- Now add eggs one by one and give a good mix.
- Add sour cream and milk give a quick mix until well combined.
- Add sifted dry ingredients gradually into the wet ingredients and fold it nicely.
Step – 3
- Take a butter lined cake tin and pour the cake mixture. Tap the tin gor 2 or 3 times to release the air bubbles.
- Add chopped pistachio over it.
- Bake it at 180 Degree for 35 minutes (or until a toothpick comesout clean at ghe middle of the cake) in a preheated oven.
- Once the cake is ready, cool completely and garnish it with pomegranate seeds before serving. Enjoy.