The only fruit which is enjoyed by everyone in my family evenly is Pineapple. The whole family loves pineapple in the menu especially when it is in the form of a dessert.
Pineapple Biscuit Pudding is an all time favorite dessert recipe among my family members which I found quite easy and quick to make.
The biscuit and sugarly pineapple layered with cream make this dessert standout among all the other dessert. The aroma of pineapple getting cooked in sugar is the most satisfying one.
Pineapple biscuit pudding is easy to make and even a very quick recipe to try. You can serve the dessert by cutting in to pieces if you set this in a pudding tray or you can serve this individually in a glass or pudding dish.
- Chinagrass | 20 gms
- Pineapple | 1
- Sugar | 1/2 Cup
- Milk | 2 1/2 Cups
- Fresh Cream | 400 ml
- Water | 1/4 Cup
- Condensed Milk | 1 Cup
- Digestive Biscuit | 1 pack
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- Soak the chinagrass in some water for at least 10 min.
- In a sauce pan, add the soaked chinagrass draining the water.
- Add in some water and let the chinagrass melt.
- Make sure that you continuously stir until the chinagrass is melted completely.
Step – 2
- Chop the Pineapple in to small pieces.
- In a pan, soat the Pineapples and sugar until the colour dhanges a little and all the water content is gone.
- Let this cool down for some time.
Step – 3
- In a sauce pan, add milk and fresh cream.Bring this to a boil.
- Add condensed milk to the boiled milk mixture and give a good mix.
- Transfer the melted chinagrass stirring slowly.
- Cook for around 3 minutes and switch off the flame.
- Let the mixture to cool down a little before layering.
Step – 4
- Now its time to layer. You can choose either individual dish or a whole pudding dish to layer this pudding.
- First layer the biscuits evenly.
- Layer some pineapple on top and pour the cream mixture above it.
- Top it with more pineapples.
- Refrigerator at least 1 hour and once chilled enjoy.