One of my favorite recipes, Payyoli Chicken Fry, is simple and tasty dish. It can be served as a starter or a side dish ..Anyway it goes happy with your tastebuds…
- Chicken | 1/2 kg
- Ginger Paste | 1 tbsp
- Garlic Paste | 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice | 1 tbsp
- Kashmiri chilli | 8 nos
- Grated Coconut | 1 cup
- Green chilli | 5 nos
- Oil to fry
- Salt as required
How to Cook!
- Marinate chicken pieces with salt,lemon juice and half of ginger paste and keep in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Boil kashmiri chilli (with enough water ) for 5 minute and grind well to make a thick paste.
- Again marinate chicken with ginger garlic paste,3/4 part of kashmiri chilli paste and keep in refrigerator for 25min.
- Heat oil in a pan in high flame.When it gets hot, reduce the flame,add chicken pieces.
- Close the pan with a lid.Fry both side of the pieces till golden color.Take pieces from oil.Keep aside
- .Mix the remaining chilli paste in grated coconut and fry in the same oil.
- Fry the green chillies and curry leaves in same oil.
- Garnish the chicken pieces with grated coconut,green chillies and curry leaves.