Paneer is rich in protein.It is the perfect combination of taste and health.Paneer makhani or paneer butter masala is richly creamy and tasty one.This is a very easy recipe leaving you lipsmacking.Give a try.
Deep bottomed pan
- Paneer-200 g
- Tomato puree-1cup
- Tomato sauce-1tablespoon
- Coriander powder-1teaspoon
- Red chilly powder-1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Fenugreek leaves-1teaspoon
- cashew paste -1 cup
- Salt -to taste.
- Ginger-garlic paste-2 tablespoon
- Sugar-1 pinch.
How to Cook!
- Take a bowl and mix tomato puree,tomato sauce,chilly powder,turmeric powder,coriander powder,fenugreek leaves,salt with milk and keep it aside
- Heat a deep bottomed pan and add butter in to it.Then add ginger garlic paste in to it.Saute well.
- Add the milk mixture to it and cook it for 3 minutes.
- Now add cashew paste and paneer in to it . Cook for 3 minutes on a medium to low flame.
- Finally, add a little sugar and stir well .Simmer for a minute.
- Off the flame and garnish it with the coriander leaves.
- Creamy Paneer makhani ready to be served..