Paal Payasam is a kerala dessert usually served after sadhya rice in the same leaf itself. This is a quick dessert which can be made in no time. Long back making paal payasam is time consuming task. But with the advent of condensed milk, everything become easier…
Deep sauce pan, Spoon
· Biriyani Rice – ¼ Cup
· Milk – ½ l
· Water – ¼ l
· Milkmaid – 1 Cup
· Sugar – ¼ Cup
· Ghee- 2 tbsp
· Cardamom Powder
· Cashew Raisins
How to Cook!
- In a fry Pan, add ghee roast cashew nuts and raisins to this and keep it aside
- In a deep Sauce Pan, Add milk and water and bring to boil.
- Wash the rice and add to the milk mixture.
- Let the rice gets cooked in low flame.
- Once the rice is cooked well, add sugar and condensed milk stirring continuosly.
- Add cardamom Powder in to this and give a mix.
- To this add fried cashew nuts and raisins and mix switching the flame off.