Orange cupcake is an easy and tasty recipe. This orange flavored cupcake would make your tea time perfect. Orange cupcakes are light, moist and spongy textured muffins. You are going to love it.
Electric beater, Electric oven
- Egg white | 7
- Egg yolk | 6
- Cake flour | 2 1/4 cup
- White sugar | 1 1/4cup |1/4cup
- Baking powder | 1 tbsp
- Salt | tsp
- Orange zest | 2 tbsp
- Vegetable oil | 1/2 cup
- Orange juice | 3/4 cup
- Vanilla extract | 1 tsp
- Cream of tartar(optional) | 1/2 tsp
How to Bake!
Step – 1
- Take a bowl and add cake flour, baking powder, salt, 1 1/4 cup sugar and orange zest. Mix until its combined.
- Now,add egg yolks one by one and beat with an electric beater.
- Add the vanilla extract.
- Now add orange juice and oil. Beat until you get smooth batter
Step – 2
- Take another bowl and add egg whites, beat in medium speed until foamy.
- Gradually add 1/4 cup sugar and cream of tartar, beat until stiff peaks form.
Step – 3
- Now gently fold the egg white batter into egg yolk batter.
- Blend it slowly with wooden spoon until well combined.
- Scoop the batter into muffin cups and bake at 180 degree for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let it cool.