Olan is a simple and easy veg curry recipe which is a vital part of sadhya. This can be prepared in no time and it is unique with itz flavorful combination of coconut milk and coconut oil. Lets look in to the integredients and start preparing.
- White Pumpkin (Ash gourd) | 2 Cups (Cubed)
- Cow beans | 1/2 Cup (Cooked)
- Green Chillies | 2 (big)
- Thick Coconut Milk | 1 cup
- Thin Coconut Milk | 1 Cup
- Salt | to taste
- Curry leaves | handfull
- Coconut Oil – 2 tbsp
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- In a cooking vessel, add pumpkin, Green chillies, salt and thin coconut milk and cook.
- When cooked well, and milk gets reduced, add thick coconut milk.
- Just before the mixture boils, turn off the flame.
- Add curry leaves and coconut oil and close the lid.
- You can serve after 15 min.