Oats are a whole grain that is incredibly nutritious. It contain soluble fibers in it. It is really an inevitable one for our health.
Cookies with oats-definetly our children will love it.
Equipment 1, Equipment 2, Equipment 3
- 1 cup | unsalted butter, room temperaturE
- 1 cup | firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup | granulated white sugar
- 2 large | Eggs, at room temperature
- 1 tsp | pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups | All purpose flour
- 1 tsp | Baking soda
- 1 tsp | salt
- 1/2 tsp | ground cinnamon(optional)
- 3 cups | Rolled oats
- 1 cup | dark or golden raisins
How to Cook!
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Line two baking sheets with parchment paper
- In the bowl of your electric mixer (or with a hand mixer), beat the butter until smooth.
- Then add the brown and white sugars and beat until creamy and smooth (about 2 – 3 minutes).
- Scrape down the sides of your bowl as needed.
- Then add one egg and beat until it’s mixed into the batter and then beat in the second egg, along with the vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, and ground cinnamon.
- Add this mixture to the batter and beat until incorporated.
- Stir in the rolled oats and raisins.
- Shape the cookies and arrange it on the tray
- bake for 15 to 17 minutes