Are you looking for a quick and easy snack recipe for your kid? This Nutella Marshmallow Sandwich is the answer for what you are looking for then.
Almost everyone love Nutella with its chocolaty texture and nutty taste. Nutella Marshmallow Sandwich is made with the goodness of Nutella and some marshmallows packed in white bread. This can be prepared in a minute if you have a sandwich maker at your home. If you don’t have one too, just flip the sandwich over a hot pan until the marshmallows are melted.
The Nutella Marshmallow sandwich I prepared is much easier version which only need 3 ingredients. But you can even spread some butter over the bread before spreading Nutella or even you can add a pinch of cinnamon powder to add the taste.
Sandwich Maker, Spoon
- Bread Slices | 4
- Marshmallows (Big) | 4
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- Cut out the edges of the spread using a knife.
- Spread Nutella on all the bread slices evenly on one side.
Step – 2
- Cut the marshmallows in to small pieces and keep it aside.
Step – 3
- In a sandwich maker, place a bread slice facing the Nutella part on top.
- Place Marshmallows evenly on top of it.
- Cover this with another bread slice facing the Nutella part inside.
Step – 4
- Press the sandwich a little to bind.
- Close the sandwich maker and switch on.
- In a minute, the delicious Nutella Marshmallow Sandwich is all ready.
- Switch off and open the sandwich maker and carefully take the sandwich out using a spoon.