Small, fluffy, soft donuts filled with nutella cream and dusted with powdered sugar.Easy to prepare at home, these donuts are doubly delicious as it will surprise anyone with the burst of nutella fills.Enjoy the dreamy treat of nutella filled donuts, anytime,anywhere..
All purpose flour-3 cups
Egg -1 nos.
Sugar -3 tbsp
Vanilla essence-1/2 tsp
Salt -1/4 tsp
Oil for frying
Warm Milk -1/4 cup
Instant yeast-1 1/2 tsp
Heavy cream-1 cup
1. Pour the warm milk into a cup and stir the yeast and sugar and leave it for 5-10 minutes for proofing.
2. Put milk, butter and vanila essence in to a saucepan over low heat until the butter melts. Remove from heat.
3. Whisk together flour, sugar, salt, egg and yeast mixture in a bowl. Pour the warm milk mixture to the bowl and knead the dough for 10 minutes. The dough is meant to be slightly sticky.
4. Place the dough in a greased bowl and cover it with cling film. Leave it in a warm place until doubled in size.
5. Once risen make small balls and place it on a tray and leave it for 30 minutes.
6. Fry the donuts in low flame. Place it on a sheet of kitchen roll. Poke a hole on one side of each donut.
7. Beat the heavy cream and add nutella and beat it for sometime. Transfer the filling into a piping bag fitted with a small round tip. Insert the tip of the pastry bag into the hole of each donut and gently squeeze to fill. Dust the donuts with icing sugar and enjoy.