Cookies are something we all enjoy. Cookies are served with tea or coffee during evenings and even as a dessert during breakfast.
I am with an easy and simple cookie recipe which you can prepare without oven too. If you are new to baking cookies, this is a perfect recipe to begin with. This recipe needs only 3 ingredients and can be made in no time. But the result is amazing.
Perfect cookies base are little hard and top and inner part is all soft. This will melt in your tongue once you have it. You can use butter instead of oil and even add a pinch of cardamom or any flavor of your choice to add up the taste.
- Oil | 1/4 Cup
- Powdered Sugar | 1/4 Cup
- All Purpose Flour | 3/4 Cup
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- In a bowl add oil and Sugar.
- Give a good mix until well incorporated.
- To this add All Purpose flour and make a soft dough.
- Take small balls of dough and shape it slowly using your fingers. Make sure that the edges are smooth without any crack.
- Place the cookies on a tray.
Step – 2
- Preheat a deep pan for 10 minutes.
- To this place the cookie tray and bake for 15 minutes until bottom sides are little brown.
- Let the cookies to cool down a little.