Among all the meats I think mutton is healthiest. It contains a rich amount of vitamin B which burns bad cholesterol from our body.It also contains a large amount of iron content. It is an immunity booster and a powerhouse of protein. So let’s start cooking a Mutton Dry fry which tastes too good with chapatis, ghee rice …..and many more..
- Mutton | 1/2Kg(boneless pieces)
- Onion | 1 (big)
- Ginger | 1 Tsp (chopped)
- Garlic | 2 tablespoon
- Green chilies | 1tablespoon
- Sliced coconut | 2 tablespoon
- Curry leaves | 1/4 cup.
- Coconut oil | 2 tablespoon
- Salt | to taste
- Turmeric powder | 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder | 1/2 tsp
- Red chilly powder | 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper | 1/2tsp
- Garam masala | 1/2 tsp
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- In a pressure cooker, cook the meat with 1/4 tsp each of turmeric powder, coriander powder and red chilly powder and salt , for 15 minutes.
- Open the lid and stir it in low flame and dry the water content.
- Heat oil in a wok. (On full flame)
- Add coconut slices and cook it until it becomes slight brown.
- Now add onion, garlic, ginger n curry leaves.
- Decrease the flame and add 1/4 tsp each of turmeric powder, coriander powder and red chilly powder in to it
- Add garam masala , black pepper powder and salt,give a good toss.
- Then add your cooked mutton. (Make sure that there is no water content after cooking the mutton in pressure cooker) Give a good stir on high flame for 5 minutes.
- The superb tasty mutton fry is ready .