Most of them can not exclude mutton from their menu. Mutton has got many recipes. Mutton chops are very healthy and nutritious food. Here is an easy and tasty recipe for mutton chops which goes well with bread/roti.
Pressure cooker. Sauce pan
- Mutton chops | ½ kg
- Red chili powder | 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder | ½ tsp
- Ginger garlic paste | 3 tsp
- Onion | 3 No
- Green chilly | 3 No
- Black pepper powder | 1 ½ tsp
- Garam masala powder | 1 ½ tsp
- Coriander leaves | 1 tbsp
- Salt | to taste
- Oil | 3 tbsp
How to Cook!
- Marinate mutton chops with red chilly powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste and salt.
- Keep it in refrigerator for 2 hours
- Pressure cook the marinated mutton chops with 1 cup water
- Heat oil in a pan, add ginger garlic paste and saute till the raw smell goes
- Then Add sliced onion, green chili and salt and saute till soft
- Now Add the cooked mutton chops, with the gravy and cook covered for about 5 min over low flame
- Add garam masala powder and pepper powder, saute for another 2 min
- Add garam masala powder and pepper powder, saute for another 2 mi
- Add coriander leaves and remove from flame.
Its Hot and Colourful… yummy mutton ready to serve