Pancakes are all time favorite for kids. My toddler loves the small-sized pancakes. Here is my son’s Mini Pancakes recipe for you.
Equipment 1, Equipment 2, Equipment 3
- 1 cup | All-purpose flour, (spooned and leveled)
- 2 tablespoons | Sugar
- 2 teaspoons | Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon | Salt
- 1 cup | Milk
- 2 tablespoons | Unsalted butter, melted, or vegetable oil
- 1 large | Egg
- 1/2teaspoon | Vanilla extract(optional)
How to Cook!
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together milk, butter, and egg.
- Add flour mixture to milk mixture and whisk until just moistened (batter should have some lumps).
- Heat a large nonstick pan over medium heat drop batter by tablespoonfuls into pan.
- Cook until bubbles appear on top.
- Flip and cook until browned on underside, 1 minute.
- Serve with desired toppings.