Pedas are very familiar everywhere among our Indians and for all the occasions we used to gift it as sweet. Milk peda is a favorite Indian sweet made with milk powder, condensed milk & flavors like cardamom.
Thick bottom pan,spoon.
- Milk powder: 1 1/2 cup.
- Condensed milk: 400 gram.
- Cardamom powder: 1/4 tsp.
- Butter: 50 gram.
- Pistachios/Almonds for decorations.
How to Cook :
- In a thick bottom pan melt butter. Then add milk powder & condensed milk to it.
- On a low flame mix properly the above said ingredients without any lumps.
- Add cardamom powder and keep on stirring.
- Keep on stirring till it leaves from all the sides of the pan.
- Make sure that mixture does not stick to the pan.
- In case if it sticks to the pan then add little butter into it.
- Switch off the flame and let it cool down for 5 minutes.
- Slightly grease your hands to make pedas.
- Take a small portion from it and start making the shape as u like.
- Garnish with nuts by pressing the center of Pedas.
- Your favorite Pedas are ready to serve.