Mexican chicken gravy is really tasty and easy one to make.It is creamy and spicy . I am adding my own little magic in to it. Trust me guys it is really easy and time consuming one.Give it a try
Equipment 1, Equipment 2, Equipment 3
- Chicken | 750gm
- Ginger-garlic paste | 2 tablespoon
- Tomato puree | 1cup
- Maida | 2 tablespoon
- Milk | 1 cup
- Almond paste | 1 cup
- Chilly powder | 2 tablespoon
- Coconut oil | 3 tablespoon
- Butter | 2 tablespoon
- Cinnamon | 1
- Cloves | 2
- Cardamom | 2
- Salt | to taste
How to Cook!
- Take a bowl and marinate the chicken with salt and chilly powder.
- Then take a cooking pan and all oil in to it.
- Then add ginger garlic paste and cook it for 1 minute.
- Then add marinated chicken in to it.Mix it and allow it to cook for 2 minutes by closing the pan with a lid
- Then add tomato puree in to it.
- Give a mix and close the pan with the lid and cook it for 10 minutes at low flame.
- Meanwhile take another pan and add butter in to it.Then add maida and cook it for 1 minute.Add milk in to it.In to this add cinnamon and cloves.stir it for 1 minute.Our sauce is ready.
- Pour this sauce to the chicken after 10 minutes.
- Give a mix and add almond paste in to it.Cook it for 2 minute
- Then add cardamom and stir well.And close the lid and cook for 1 minute