Mango pola is soft, yummy and delicious sweet dish. It is very easy to make and need little time and effort. So lets cook together…
Non-stick pan, Juicer
- Mango pulp | of 1 large mango
- Milk powder | 3tablespoon
- Custard powder | 2tablespoon
- Egg | 4
- Sugar | 5 tablespoon
- Maida | 1/2 tablespoon
How to Cook!
- Blend all the ingredients together using a mixer.
- Take a nonstick pan and brush it with ghee
- Pour the mixture in to it and cook at low flame for about 20 minutes.
- Turn the pola upside down and cook for another 2 minute.
- Delicious mango pola is ready .