Malabar Dosa or Ari Dosa is a soft and delicate pancakes made from soaked rice which goes well with any kind of curry. And even hot ghee is enough to enjoy this Malabar delicacy…
Iron Pan, Spoon
· Raw Rice – 2 Cups
· Leftover cooked rice – 1 Cup
· Grated Coconut – ½ Cup
How to Cook!
- Soak raw rice in water around 3-4 hours.
- Grind raw rice, cooked rice, coconut and salt in to a smooth batter.
- Put the Iron pan on flame and brush some oil.
- Pour a spoon of batter over it and spread all over.
- You can spread a little amount of ghee/butter when the dosa is half cooked.
- Take out when fully cooked.
- Repeat the process for each You can make around 10-12 dosa with the above measurement.