Beef contain higher amount of iron than chicken and fish.It also contain large amount of calories in it(217 kcal).It’s amino acid profile is almost same that of human muscles.Because of it doctors prescribe to eat meat to benefit muscle tissue built after surgeries and all.Eating lots of beef will increase your cholesterol level.So keep a limit in everything.
I actually inherited my mother’s recipe.Malabar Beef Curry tastes too good with paratas, ghee rice, putt and many more
30 Minutes + Marination(30 minutes)
- Beef | 1 Kg
- Onion | 3 nos.(large)
- Tomato | 4 nos.
- Ginger(crushed) | 1 tablespoon
- Garlic(crushed) | 1 tablespoon
- Green chilly | 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric powder | 1 teaspoon
- Red chilly powder | 1 tablespoon
- Coriander powder | 1 tablespoon
- Garam masala | 1 teaspoon
- Coconut oil | 3 tablespoon
- Curry leaves | a handful
- Salt to taste
How to Cook!
- Clean the meat
- Take a bowl and add 2 chopped onion,4 tomatoes,green chillies in to it.
- Then make ginger garlic paste and add in to it
- Add turmeric powder, red chilly powder, garam masala, coriander powder , salt into it.
- Add beef in to it.Then add 1 tablespoon oil in to it.
- Marinate beef with it and keep it for 30 minutes.
- Now take a pressure cooker and transfer the marinated beef in to it.Heat it on high flame
- Wait for the first whistle.After that put the flame on sim flame and cook it for 20 minutes.
- Finally, heat a pan and add 2 tablespoon oil in to it.Then add 1 chopped onion and curry leaves in to it.stir it for 1 minute and pour it in to the pressure cooked beef.Give a good mix.
- Beef curry is ready.