This is very rich pudding stuffed with toasted pieces of bread and hide n seek biscuits along with the fresh cream. Hope this will be the favorite pudding for the kids. My kids love and enjoy by eating this pudding
- Hide n seek biscuit – 1 pack (crushed not powdered)
- Bread – 4 to 5 slices (cut off the sides and just make pieces with hand)
- Almond – 1 handful (crushed)
- Dream whip – 3 sachets
- Fresh cream – 2 tin
- Milkmaid – ¼ tin
- Milk – ½ cup
- Nutella – 5 tbsp.
- Caramel custard powder – 1 packet
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- In a mixing bowl add dream whip powder, caramel custard powder, and milk; beat until the cream gets fluffy.
- Add fresh cream and milkmaid to the above bowl, and continuously beat until it becomes a thick cream.
- Then divide the cream into two bowls, in one bowl add Nutella into it and the other leave it as it is.
Step – 2
- Roast bread, biscuit, and almond in butter until the mixture get crispy.
- In a pudding tray first put the ½ almond and bread, then pour the plain cream into it.
- Secondly, add the biscuit and remaining almond; again pour Nutella cream into it..
Step – 3
- Decorate pudding with biscuit powder, nuts etc…
- Keep refrigerator for minimum 2 hrs.
- Now you can serve the yummy pudding