Burfi sweets are a very traditional Indian sweet dish.It is actually dense milky goodness .we usually make it with rava ,koya etc.So let’s try something new today.A burfi which taste too good .
Equipment 1, Equipment 2, Equipment 3
- Gulab jamun mix | 2 cups
- Milk | 1 cup
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Roasted nuts | 1/4 cup
- Ghee | 4 tablespoon
- Cardamom | 4
Now You are ready to Proceed … Let’s Start
- Using a grinder powder the sugar and cardamom
- Take a cooking pan and heat ghee into it.(Always on medium flame)
- Then add milk to it.
- Add quarter the gulab jamun mix and keep on stirring.Slowly add the whole mix into it.Keep on stirring
- Stir it for 2 minutes.
- Then add powdered sugar and cardamom into it, stir it for 2 minutes.
- Then add roasted nuts.And Give a good mix.
- Take a tray and spread burfi into it..
- Allow it to cool at room temperature.
- Give slight cuts using a knife or cutters to your preferred shapes.