Guacamole is a very easy recipe and can be used as a dip and a spread at the same time. Guacamole is the ultimate savior of my lazy mornings. Guacamole can be used as a spread on our morning bread toast which is really yummy. Also Guacomole goes really well with Nachos which turns out to be the perfect movie time snack.So here we goes…
- Avocado | 1
- Onion | 1(Small)
- Tomato |1(Small)
- Garlic | 2 Cloves
- Lemon | 1 tbsp
- Salt | a pinch
- Pepper Powder | 1 tsp
How to Cook!
- Cut the Avocado and scoop out the pulp in a bowl
- Smash the Avocados using a Fork.
- Chop the onion in to tiny pieces and put it in water. This is to reduce the flavor of onion.
- Chop the tomato and garlic in to small pieces.
- Add chopped onions, tomato and garlic in to the smashed avocados.
- Add lemon juice, salt and pepper powder.
- Give a good mix.
You can even add cilantro leaves or coriander leaves to this. Try out this quick and easy recipe and give your feedback for sure.