For a quick and healthy dinner, you can’t go wrong with grilled fish.
- Fish Fillets: 4 (can use any fleshy fish,I used Salmon fish)
To Make Paste :
- Shallots /Red Small Onion: 2 (crushed)
- Turmeric Powder: ¼ tsp
- Red Chilly Powder: 1 tbsp
- Coriander Powder: ½ tsp
- Black Pepper Powder: 1/2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste: 2 tsp
- Lemon Juice: ½ tsp
- Olive Oil: 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves(chopped) : 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
How to Cook!
- Clean and pat dry the cleaned fish using a kitchen tissue.
- Make a paste with all the ingredients listed above “To Make Paste” by adding a little oil or water.
- Apply the masala paste on the fish fillets one by one and keep the marinated fish pieces for ½ hour to 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the grill machine or cast iron pan (stove top)
- spray or brush lightly with some olive oil.
- Place the fish fillets in a single layer and grill for around 15 minutes.
- Turn the fillets carefully and grill for another 15 minutes depending on how crisp you want your fish to be.
- Serve with lime, onion wedges.