One of the easiest and tastiest ways to cook fish is by grilling. To grill fish always choose fresh and large fish. This grilled fish recipe can be used to grill any variety of fishes in the oven.Here I have used sea bream and the unique blend of Indian spices gives it a delicious blast to our taste buds.So, grill and enjoy..
Mixing bowl, Electric oven
- Fish (sheri/seabream) | 1 medium
- Tomato sauce | 1 tbsp
- Olive oil| 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste | 1 tbsp
- Chilli powder | 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder | 1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder | 1 tsp
- Pepper powder |1/2 tsp
- Paprika powder | 1 tsp
- Methi leaves(dried) |1 tbsp
- Juice of one lemon
- Salt | to taste
How to Cook!
Step – 1
- Clean,wash and pat dry the fish.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl to make it a paste.
- Marinate the fish with paste and keep aside refrigerated for 3 hrs.
Step – 2
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Take a baking tray and line with aluminium foil and brush olive oil on it.
- Place the fish on the tray and bake for 15-20 min until browned on top.
- If you do not have an oven, use a tawa to cook the fish drizzled with olive oil.
- Serve with boiled vegetables, hummus and khubz.